We are excited to see you again! In preparation for your upcoming appointment, we will be implementing the following protocols moving forward for the health and safety of our patients, staff, and community.
· We ask that you use the hand sanitizer at the reception desk when you enter the office. There are other sanitization stations in the office as well.
· We will be checking temperatures at the beginning of every appointment. Any temperature measured to be more than 100.4 degrees will be reason to reschedule the appointment.
· Facemasks will be required to be worn in the office at all times when outside of the treatment room. If you do not have one, we will supply one for you. Exceptions would be young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
· Clinical staff will be wearing approved KN95/N95 masks with Level 2 masks over, as well as face shields, protective eyewear, & head coverings in the operatory. Front desk personnel will be wearing Level 3 masks and eyewear as well.
· Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines in the reception area or headphones for treatment visits at this time since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
Please advise us of any insurance changes or loss of coverage due to Coronavirus. Our office offers an in house membership plan that can help!
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our new protocols. Thank you for your trust and loyalty.