We are excited to see you again! In preparation for your upcoming appointment, we will be implementing the following protocols moving forward for the health and safety of our patients, staff, and community.
· We ask that you use the hand sanitizer at the reception desk when you enter the office. There are other sanitization stations in the office as well.
· We will be checking temperatures at the beginning of every appointment. Any temperature measured to be more than 100.4 degrees will be reason to reschedule the appointment.
· Facemasks will be required to be worn in the office at all times when outside of the treatment room. If you do not have one, we will supply one for you. Exceptions would be young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
· Clinical staff will be wearing approved KN95/N95 masks with Level 2 masks over, as well as face shields, protective eyewear, & head coverings in the operatory. Front desk personnel will be wearing Level 3 masks and eyewear as well.
· Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines in the reception area or headphones for treatment visits at this time since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
Please advise us of any insurance changes or loss of coverage due to Coronavirus. Our office offers an in house membership plan that can help!
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our new protocols. Thank you for your trust and loyalty.
Dental practices are everywhere in Chicago, but few are as patient-focused as Cortland Smiles! Our dentist is always working to ensure that patients have a comfortable and pleasant experience. Whether they’re in need of general (routine checkups and cleanings) or cosmetic (veneers or crowns) dentistry, we take pride in improving patients’ oral health. Are you looking for a better dentist in Bucktown? Call us to schedule an appointment today! We can not wait for you to have the best oral health in town.
Getting to Know: Dr. Ruchi Nagpal, DDS
From making dreams come true through cosmetic dentistry to preventing problems through routine checkups, we enjoy helping patients have the best solutions for their needs. Dental care is something Dr. Nagpal has been passionate about since her early years. Wearing braces herself, she quickly learned that her “calling” was helping others elevate their confidence through smiling. Beyond that, she also was aware of how the practice of dentistry could improve ones’ overall dental health. Her team is as equally passionate about the field as well.
Our office provides some of the most patient-focused dental services in the area. These include preventative care, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry as well as periodontic and endodontic procedures. Each of these services helps patients maintain a healthy smile they enjoy showing off.
- Dental Cleaning
- Whitening Treatment
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Night Guard Services
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Dental Implants
- And more!
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
If you are in need of exceptional dental care, then schedule an appointment with Cortland Smiles today! Contact us at (312) 361-1649. We look forward to meeting you in person at 1649 W. Cortland St.